Eaton HLE & CLE Fuses
Eaton’s Helix fuses (CLE, HLE and HCL) are general purpose fuses suitable for indoor and outdoor use in applications where it is necessary to limit short-circuit currents on high capacity systems. They offer a wide range of interrupting ratings in single barrel designs, extending to higher currents in double and quad barrel designs. They are typically used to protect feeders and components such as transformers. Available in voltage ratings of 2.4, 5.08, 7.2, and 15.5KV.
- Pure silver used for the elements optimizes performance and provides the best temperature characteristics.
- Double helix design has more elements for more surface area, permitting higher continuous currents in the same barrel size and better arc control.
- Blown fuse striker pin protrudes from top of the fuse to provide visual identification of operation as well as operates as a triggering means for external devices.
- Thermal transfer from the inner helix is reduced by a modified temperature gradient under overload conditions, leading to faster melting, which reduces thermal stress on the fuse barrel and reduces heat when it operates.
- Sealed, static unit design offers silent operation and elimination of flame discharges when the fuse operates.
- Replacement/interchangeability with most brands offers superior flexibility.
- Available in multiple Lengths and mounting configurations including Bolt-In and Clip-Lock Styles.
Questions before you buy?
Call (800) 739-9145 Opt. 1 or (918) 665-6888 Opt. 1