Eaton CLT Fuses
Eaton’s CLT fuses are designed specifically to provide fault protection on high capacity indoor and underground distribution systems. They can be used in externally fused disconnect load break switches as well as dry well draw-out fuse holders, which are used in pad-mounted and submersible single phase and three-phase transformers and oil-filled switching units. A non-indicating fuse, they meet or exceed C37 standards for this class of distribution fuse. Available in voltage ratings of 2.4, 5.08, 7.2, and 15.5kV
- Specially-designed internal structure withstands circuit voltage for extended durations after fuse interrupts.
- Clears currents from minimum-melt to maximum interrupting rating without any external noise or expulsion of gas, providing quiet and safe operation.
- Pure silver used for the elements provides the best temperature characteristics.
- Compact design for use in canisters in tight spaces.
- Magnaformed cap to barrel to ensure tight seal.
Questions before you buy?
Call (800) 739-9145 Opt. 1 or (918) 665-6888 Opt. 1