Eaton CLS Fuses
Eaton’s CLS current limiting backup fuses are used in conjunction with high voltage motor starters to provide short-circuit protection for individual motors. The R-rated fuses are designed to withstand frequent severe heating and cooling cycles associated with motor starting duties without fatigue failures and are always used in a series with another interrupting device capable of interrupting currents below the fuse’s minimum interrupting current. Available in voltage ratings of 2.4, 5.08, and 7.2kV.
- Pure silver used for the elements optimizes performance and provides the best temperature characteristics.
- Blown fuse indicator pin protrudes from the top of the fuse to provide visual identification of operation as well as operates as a triggering means for external devices.
- Designed with a “fatigue proof” feature to provide highly uniform flexing of elements during heating cycles, which extends the life of the fuse.
- Sealed, static unit design offers silent operation and elimination of flame discharges when the fuse operates.
- Replacement/interchangeability with most brands offers superior flexibility.
- Multiple mounting configurations for all brands of switchgear including GE Limitamp.
- Made in non-Indicating versions for use in Class 1 DIV II areas.
- UL component recognized.
Questions before you buy?
Call (800) 739-9145 Opt. 1 or (918) 665-6888 Opt. 1